[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmException: couldn't delete timers for process instan

wootenator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 15 10:38:09 EDT 2008

I will make a note to use  tags in the future. It chopped all the process flow xml from my previous post.

  My main concern is that we have prototyped a flow and created the process flow definition in XML. It was a very simple flow with 4 nodes including start and end. It works fine if you call the Action Handler in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th node. But if you try toi call the ActionHandler more than once in the flow, I get an exception onj the 2nd execution.

  My quesiton is can you call the same Action Handler more than once in the process definition/instance? If so, what kinds of clean-up do I need to be sure to do? Do I need to clean up the executionContext? Close the JbpmContext?

  The second execution seems to envcounter a lock on the token. Please explain and especially provide example code.

  Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136893#4136893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136893