[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss 4.2.2GA and Postgres 8.3 on Mac OS X 1.5.2

perfectionist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 15 15:35:53 EDT 2008

I am converting an EJB 3 application for a client from JBoss 4.0.3SP1 to JBoss 4.2.2GA.  They had been using a version of Postgres 7.x or 8.0.

I am having a strange problem were queries that worked before now fail because the query does not pull the complete object tree period.  For example say I wanted to get object A that knows about B and B knows about C only A and B come back, even though I put EAGER on (not normally need because it is the default behavior).  Even inside the persistence context C does not come across.  I have to create yet another query and to get C and append it to B.  This application worked fine before.  I have tried changing the syntax in the -ds.xml file but no luck there.

Am I missing some obvious?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136905#4136905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136905