[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Call a web service

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 12:25:20 EDT 2008

Hello!

         Now I'm executing from Eclipse, because I'm building an .ear that contains a dinamic web project where the web service is inside. But I got the following error:

  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/messaging/saaj/soap/AttachmentPartImpl
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.message.AttachmentUnmarshallerImpl.<clinit>(AttachmentUnmarshallerImpl.java:55)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.ResponseBuilder$DocLit.readResponse(ResponseBuilder.java:500)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:242)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:210)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:103)
  | 	at $Proxy25.hola(Unknown Source)
  | 	at client.JbpmWSClient.main(JbpmWSClient.java:95)

If I generate the jar and executing it with wsrunclient the following exception it's thrown (the library jboss-common-client.jar is in my path):

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137129#4137129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137129