[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: communicating with WS in c# thorugh Java - encoding prob

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 13:35:36 EDT 2008

Hey,

I performed some tests and now I am sure there's encoding problem but I'm not sure on which size,

I've created the simplest WS .NET method with one string parameter and after calling the WS method, on the .NET side I see gibberish instead of UTF8 encoded string,

Please note, English works fine, the problem occurs only in other languages (in my situation it's hebrew)

Is there anything I can do?
I'm clueless, I'm finding myself encoding/decoding strings in Base64 because of this issue :(

Many thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137146#4137146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137146