[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Exception Hanlding, how to pass the exception objec

syedtaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 03:07:29 EDT 2008

Pardon again, the code just doesnt come in quotes.

Let me repeat the question -

Here goes  -

I am trying to write exception handlers for a process definition.

When an exception occurs, I would like the ExceptionHandler to be executed. However it would be crucial for me to know what exception message was in CommonHandlerException.

anonymous wrote : <exception-handler
  | exception-class="com.grow.automation.client.tn3.handlers.CommonHandlerException">
  |      action name="Handle any exceptions that occur in the nodes"
  |            class="com.grow.automation.client.tn3.handlers.ExceptionHandler">
  |      /action
  | </exception-handler>

Thus when a CommonHandlerException is thrown, ExceptionHandler will be executed as action, but how do I make sure that the exception object is passed on to the action class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137277#4137277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137277