[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - WSRP consumer agent trouble

walfreund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 12:23:33 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

while trying to get SAP EP cosuming my WSRP-crap I get the following error:

  | 2008-03-13 15:42:13,261 ERROR [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC] SOAP request exception
  | javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not register consumer named 'SAP'. 'SAP_EP6_SP9' is not a valid Consumer Ag
  | ent.
  |         at org.jboss.portal.wsrp.WSRPExceptionFactory.createSOAPFaultException(WSRPExceptionFactory.java:126)
  |         at org.jboss.portal.wsrp.WSRPExceptionFactory.throwSOAPFaultException(WSRPExceptionFactory.java:88)

Any clues on where I have to tweak the consumer agent???

Found some JIRA messages and something about WSRPConstants...

Thanks for your support!

regards,
Christian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137505#4137505