[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Prevent use of default hibernate sequence

drakecallahan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 14:36:37 EDT 2008

How can I prevent jBPM from using the default hibernate sequence?  For Oracle, the default sequence is named hibernate_sequence.  The problem is that we are integrating with other 3rd party software that already uses this sequence.  Is it possible to specify a different sequence for jBPM?  I'd prefer not go down the route of modifying the hibernate generated hbm files.  There is a related JIRA ticket, but it doesn't note wether or not there is an existing workaround.

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-831

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137552#4137552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137552