[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: query regarding the thread pool size in JBoss

puneetjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 18 15:50:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using jboss-4.2.2.GA free/open source version.
I have deployed a session bean on the JBoss application server. And testing the performance of the session bean using JMeter.

First the thread pool size is set to 500 and tested for 1000 users. The response time is 24417ms.

Next the thread pool size is increased to 1000 and tested againg. Expected was that the response time should be improved. But the response time is found to be 24298ms.

I am unable to find the reason behind this kind of behavior of JBoss. Can anyone help me regarding the same.

Regards
-Puneet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137572#4137572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137572