[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JBOSSMQ - org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Exiting on unexp

aneesh62003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 04:25:16 EDT 2008

hi,
I have a jms sender which sends message to a jms Queue. I'm creating the connection once n using it for successive messages to send.Before i used to get SPYJMSException saying to setExceptionListner(). After creating an exceptionListner it went off. In side the ExceptionListenr i'm closing the connection and creating a new connection. Now i'm facing a problem which occures randomly. I'm not able to simulate it. After two or three days of deployment it happens.

Do you think we have to  create and close the connection on each sendMessage function.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137674#4137674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137674