[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP consumer agent trouble

walfreund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 05:48:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

thanks for your reply! I totally agree on your remarks about the WSRP specification and it definitely makes no sense at all to tweak the implementation of the JBoss Portal producer BUT on connecting the same SAP EP to an open Oracle WSRP test portal (http://portalstandards.oracle.com/portletapp/portlets?WSDL) the mispelled/malformed "consumer agent" string poses no threat to anyone and i can consume portlets, clap my hands and say "yeah!".

That seems strange to me and makes me question all these standard-conforming marketing phrases around the world.

however, I really like JBoss portal and gonna get it running. Word!

thanks,
Christian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137691#4137691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137691