[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: FileCacheLoader failing with EOFException with fix

e2open do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 08:19:13 EDT 2008

The fix above reduced the EOF exceptions but it did not completely eliminate the issue. I have a shared cache with 2 nodes and file cache loader with nfs (yes, i know that you guys don't recomment it, just building a basic infrastructure to test with). Further debugging revealed the fact that both the nodes are trying to write into the data file at the same time. One of which runs into the EOF exception as it tries to do a readObject on a 0 byte file that is being written into from the other node. Now i am confused, isn't the lock supposed to be across the cluster at the tree cache level, avoiding this issue ? Or am I missing something ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137719#4137719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137719