[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Request guidance on upgrading from JBoss Tool 2.0 GA to

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 10:17:24 EDT 2008

Looks like it was completed!  I must have missed it in the release notes.

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-1658

I would ask, however, what we should do with our existing org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml project files.  We've been doing a bit of modifying for these each time we branch or check out an existing project since the file likes to mess up our JSF settings if Eclipse doesn't like what it sees.  Once we upgrade, should we remove this file all together?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137774#4137774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137774