[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: could not insert exception in JBOSS 4.2.2 GA ...

sajhak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 12:21:58 EDT 2008

sorry abt that n il make sure my codings are well formatted here after..

NO , the table doesnt exist.I didnt create the table. but dont the code above create the table named as bookbank ?? ( i thought the code itself will create the table in first place ) . ( The databse b04042 is there )

or else do i have to create the table seperately and only the insertion part is done by the code ?

if this doesnt create the table , then how did i run the previous example with HSQL successfully ?

how can i create a table from an EJB entity ?

thks
Saji

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137832#4137832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137832