[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Why JBoss is using XA if I only have local-tx datasource

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 15:03:48 EDT 2008

"maralcbr" wrote :
  | As I could see JBossTS does not allow more than one 1PC resource per transaction. Two datasources pointing to the same database are considered two resources. Right?

Yes these are considered as two resources.
Please go to the transaction user forum for Transaction related queries , this is JCA forum.
Anyway have a look at the following link it will explain why having multiple one phase participants in JTA transaction are unsafe .
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Multiple1PC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137886#4137886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137886