[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - [JBossMQ] Recreation of programatically added Queues/Topics

fdsafdsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 06:19:39 EDT 2008

Folks,

it is well-known that topic/queues created with the ConfigDestinationManager do not survive a server reboot, as documented in
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigDestinationManager

We are looking into the issue of "recreating" these queues/topics automagically once the server is rebooted, by storing off-server which queues were programatically created and calling again the ConfigDestinationManager for these queues during server start.

Any suggestions on how/where we might hook our "recreation" code in the JBoss startup process? Would using JBoss Messaging instead make it easier?

Thanks and regards,
Marcos Sanz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137988#4137988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137988