[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with Jboos-Tools after sharing project via svn -

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 10:05:19 EDT 2008

Extreme,

Please check two things for me and let me know.

1) Compare your .settings/org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml against your co-workers.  Does your co-worker have this file?  If he/she does, it might point to libraries or JBoss runtimes that are located in different directories than what you checked into SVN with the project.

2) Verify that your co-worker's copy of JBoss Tools has the right project-level properties.  I.e., check the Seam settings and verify that his/her Seam run-time path is right.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138049#4138049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138049