[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deployng war file: Using InvokerServlet in JBoss 4.2.2

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 12:24:45 EDT 2008

With JBoss 4.2.2, can I use the InvokerServlet in the <servlet-mapping> section of my web.xml? With JBoss 4.0.5GA, I was able to create war deployments with a web xml that would map the servlets as follows:

<servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet
</servlet-class>
<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

But in JBoss 4.2.2 I must explicitly add a mapping for each servlet in the web.xml file instead of just using the invoker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138097#4138097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138097