[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: content rendering in minimize mode

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 17:39:05 EDT 2008

it's an optimization :-)

otoh we could have metadata in jboss-portlet.xml that would say whether a portlet needs to be rendered for a minimized mode like

  | <render-on-minimized>true</render-on-minimized>

"PMN" wrote : For some reason I understood that it should be possible to write content in Minimized mode, especially to render a minimized mode such as a project meteo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138176#4138176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138176