[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: why nobody talks openJPA here?

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 10:38:47 EDT 2008

Thanks nitros. I thought I will give it a try anyway to see exactly what the issues are. I added the openJPA jars (all of them) to server/lib. But when I deploy my jar containing the entities and persistence.xml, I see following error:

ObjectName: persistence.units:unitName=covApiSession
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl

This is very strange since all the openJPA jars are in sever/lib dir and I did restart the server. I must be doing something very silly...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138525#4138525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138525