[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Problems integrating Jboss AOP in Eclipse

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 13:49:46 EDT 2008

Hi!

The JBoss AOP IDE is unfortunately outdated. It won't work with the newer versions of JBoss AOP.

We have plans to work on an updated IDE after we do our 2.0 release, though.

Regarding the JBoss IDE, this project has been merged with JBoss Tools. For more info, take a look at http://labs.jboss.com/jbosside/. At the page of JBoss Tools (there is a link to it on the referred URL), you will find the JBoss eclipse plugins.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138553#4138553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138553