[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Problems integrating Jboss AOP in Eclipse

hou84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 19:52:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
thinks for you help. I had downloaded "JBossIDE-AOP-Developer-1.2.0.Beta2" from the site and then integreted it in eclipse SDK 3.3.1. I use the jdk 1.6.0_05.
I tried to run the demo example "Hello World" of jboss but when running, eclipse print the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: and
Exception in thread "main"

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138603#4138603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138603