[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Weird error from XSLT transformation during BPEL 1.1 to BPEL

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 24 20:40:12 EDT 2008

Hello,

I get following error when I start JBoss and deploy my first BPEL -

  | 17:23:31,312 ERROR [] [STDERR] Compiler warnings:
  | 17:23:31,312 ERROR [] [STDERR]   jar:file:/D:/Program Files/Serena/Business Mashups/Common/jboss405/server/default/tmp/d
  | eploy/tmp24683jbpm-bpel.ear-contents/lib/jbpm-bpel.jar!/org/jbpm/bpel/xml/bpel-1-1-converter.xslt: line 103: Attribute '
  | target' outside of element.

After that it fails when it tries to read correlationset from 'Scope' because the set is empty.
Here is the dump of generated BPEL 2.0 xml file

  | <ns8:correlationSets>
  |   <ns9:correlationSet name="ServiceFlowIdCS" properties="tns:ServiceFlowId" />
  |   </ns8:correlationSets>

where

  | xmlns:ns8="urn:aewebservices71" xmlns:ns9="http://localhost:80/gsoap/aewebservices71.wsdl"

are declared on process element. They are my external webservices I call during BPEL flow.

However after this first error, all BPEL flows are deployed fine. Can someone point me in right direction? I am out of ideas ...at least for today.

I checked the transformer factory getting loaded. It is JDK's bundled Xalan -

  | com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl

Is this the correct library to use?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138608#4138608