[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to connect to a ServiceBean from a servlet on a differen

deltaman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 01:19:39 EDT 2008

I have a ServiceBean which is deployed on a JBoss instance on machine a under default server. The ServiceBean has a method called getStatistics(..) . I can see the bean in the jmx-console . as soon it starts it starts doing internal math and updates its private variables with some numbers.

How can i display the statistcs on my web application in the case of

1: A web applicaiton running on the same machine on same JBoss Instance
2: A web application running on the same machine on seperate instance of JBoss
3: A web application running on a different machine on network

any help will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138633#4138633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138633