[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem in deplyoing Struts - Hibernate project

saumesh_kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 05:39:48 EDT 2008

Hello...

      I am working on struts & hibernate 3 & using websphere as IDE. The project is working fine in Websphere & tomcat, but when I deploy it to JBoss 4.0.3 SP1, there are lot of problems.

When I run sql query through anonymous wrote : session.createSqlQuery()

it says that anonymous wrote : addScalar() or addEntity() methods  must be executed before executing query.

other problem is that when I run HQL through anonymous wrote : session.cerateQuery() . It says that anonymous wrote : no persistent classes found for query class: select us.strEmpId, us.strUserName  and throws following exception -

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138665#4138665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138665