[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - connecting to WS from different machine

davidkally do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 09:27:54 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I need to connect to a deployed WS from different machine.

What I tried to do and it did not work is:

Copy the WSDL file to the machine where the client application is, then I changed the <soap:address> from saying localhost to the actual IP (e.g. clint.ncl.ac.uk) and I keept the rest as it was.

However as I said it did not work !!??

can anyone tell me what to do or change in jboss-4.2.1.GA which i use as Application server?????

thanks for Listening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138702#4138702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138702