[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 09:31:10 EDT 2008

Hi!

This is due to a bug that we have found on a previous version of JBoss AOP. This bug is fixed now. Which is the JBoss AOP version you are using on JBoss 4.2.2?

I think it is an old one. In this case, all you have to do is update the JBoss AOP on your server. Download the newest version from our website and run the ant script located in the jboss-40-install/jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer directory of your download JBoss AOP (notice that you have to remove the current jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer of your 4.2.2. server before doing so.

If this is not the case, then it might be a bug. In this case, please, try changing the signature of your advice to the form below, and let me know if this solves the problem:

public Object get(Invocation invocation)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138704#4138704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138704