[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How I configute a custom IdentityLoginModule

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 11:39:46 EDT 2008

Hello,

I try to use a own implementation of a custom IdentityLoginModule. Can you tell me how to make the configuration for using it ?

The only thing I've done is that I changed the class in jboss-portal.sar\conf\login-config.xml, but with no luck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138764#4138764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138764