[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Uploading to CMS with other language then english?

jvitor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 11:44:57 EDT 2008

Hi there, i'm having some problems uploading files to CMS (pics, pdf's,etc) when i don't specify the language as English. The problem is that i can't get a working link to those files, it always shows me the default page when trying to access them.

Example:

When i upload "test.jpg" and choose english as language i can get the file later using a url like this (uploaded to default/images):

http://localhost:8080/portal/content/default/images/test.jpg

if i upload the same file (always successfully), to the same directory but choosing another language i can no longer get the file with the same link, it shows me the default portal page (default/index.html).

Any tips why i'm getting this behaviour?

Thks in advance :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138767#4138767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138767