[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Code example for a basic parsing deployer

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 25 23:48:17 EDT 2008

Just wondering if there is a code example somewhere of a simple parsing deployer using the JAXB stuff.  I'm having a hard time figuring out the intended usage based on the documentation (a lot of the deployer stuff is still missing from the docs it seems).

The documentation, in many cases, says things like "The BeanMetaData provides top level information and access to the more detailed information about the bean deployment" or "The purpose of Structure Deployer is to recognise the deployment type and prepare this information for the actual Deployers."  These are all good, concise explanations for the purpose of these concepts.  But then fails to explain how to actually use them in practice; e.g. I'm looking for something that says "To actually implement a deployer, extend XXX and provide implementations for YYY and ZZZ".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138848#4138848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138848