[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP: SAP EP versus JBoss

walfreund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 04:05:09 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris!

The cookie handling might be a bug needing a fix, while the consumer agent string is a completely different thing. Maybe there should be an option to enable WSRP-strictness or WSRP-sloppyness. By selecting the sloppy implementation, JBoss would row in with all the commercial portals and implement a weaker conformity while the strict thing would cause my forehead to meet my nape more soon.

Btw: There is a ticket about the consumer agent string in progress at the sapoids.

However, thanks for your support!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138878#4138878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138878