[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal basic question

PMN do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 05:29:28 EDT 2008

I already did for 2.6.3 and has been discussed.

It is still a bug in 2.6.4.

The workaround is to remove it as I don't use it.

There is another bug in 2.6.4 that pollutes all my html pages. It comes from core\src\resources\portal-core-war\WEB-INF\jsp\header\header.jsp

   //we don't need the iframe/modal if logged in
   document.getElementById('loginIframe').src = '';

Here also, I reported it in another trhead. I will have to remove it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138900#4138900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138900