[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Code example for a basic parsing deployer

newtonm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 07:48:19 EDT 2008

Hi David,

Finishing the Deployment Framework sections of the JBoss Microcontainer User Guide is the very next thing on my list.

I've been wanting to do this for a while but I've been held up trying to get the JBoss Documentation project back on its feet so that all JBoss.org projects can produce docs from DocBook using Maven and the JBoss.org style (as used by the JBoss MC Guide).

For the moment, until I can complete the content, looking at the Unit Test for the JAXB parsing deployer is probably the best you can do.

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138934#4138934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138934