[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Code example for a basic parsing deployer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 09:10:53 EDT 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | I guess we could add an extra option to the SchemaResolverParser
  |
  |   |    <propertry name="registerWithJBossXB">true</property>
  |   |
  | which would take the schema name from the annotation on the class/package
  | and register the generated schema binding with JBossXB?
  | Which would remove the need for step (2)

OK, I'll add this.
Since I think that step (2) is pita, and a very possible root of problems.
e.g. recent jboss:security-config:5.0 ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138961#4138961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4138961