[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Get ear name

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 11:31:52 EDT 2008

"benc" wrote : for me it is for JNDI lookups because  the default path starts with the ear name.  Our build scripts include build number, date, etc in the ear name.

You are right, the default jndi name includes the ear name as well. However, you can override this default jndi name and bind the beans to specific jndi-names of your choice either by using the jboss.xml file or by using annotations (look for @RemoteBinding or @LocalBinding). This way, you don't have to depend on the ear file name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139022#4139022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139022