[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been

wootenator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 17:24:09 EDT 2008

I have recently purchased the book by Matt Cumberlidge titled "Business Process Management with JBoss jBPM". The book has a good demo that you build while learning about jBPM called "Bland Records".

The book directs you to download jpdl3.2.GA, jdk 1.5_09 and eclipse 3.2.
I downloaded jpdl3.2.2 suite, which includes a JBoss 4.0.4 app server.
I also have JDK 1.5 and eclipse 3.3.

All of the steps of building the app as described in the book work fine. I generate the forms from the task nodes in the process definition. I see the xhtml files generated and have inspected and compared to that in the book and it is the same jsf source code. The book provides sql scripts that set up the users in the Hypersonic database. This all runs correctly.

Then the book says to deploy to the JBoss server and this part seems go correctly. I test the connection to the server and that returns correctly. But when I try to log in as the user specified I get the tomcat server exception listed in the subject line.

Hoping that someone might provide me a hint of where to look to see what may be causing this. It seems like it may be a permissions setting in the JBoss config. Any suggestions or additional questions would be appreciated. I have written a simple application using jBPM and am quite familiar with the server side components thanks to some useful tips from this forum in the past.

Would also be interested in any other tutorials or links that show how to deploy jBPM generated forms to the JBoss app server.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139103#4139103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139103