[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Problem with annotation in test case AnnotatedSecureRunAsPOJ

rachmatowicz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 18:25:31 EDT 2008

 Dear All

I'm trying to run a javadoc doclet against the AS 4.2.2 testsuite. My doclet is running into a problem with one test case which is spitting out errors during javadoc processing:

/tmp/jboss-4.2.2.GA-src/testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/aop/bean/AnnotatedSecureRunAsPOJO.java:34: incompatible types
  [javadoc] found   : org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityDomain
  [javadoc] required: java.lang.annotation.Annotation
  [javadoc] @SecurityDomain("other")

This occurs for three annotations: RunAS, Unchecked, and SecurityDomain. If I comment out the annotations, my doclet works fine.

I am running the testsuite against Java 1.5. I tried to correct what I thought might be the error  by replacing interface with @interface in the definition of the annotation, but the got a source 1.4 error when trying to rebuild.

Can someone please advise?

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139122#4139122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139122