[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Stopping the Tomcat's Jboss

P.Betz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 26 23:30:18 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm developing applications deployed in J boss (4.0.4 version) with Ejb deployed in a Tomcat Server, server which is different from the Tomcat Server present in Jboss.

I would know, if it's possible, how to shutdown the Tomcat server from Jbosss, and how to configure Jboss to not launch it when you launch Jboss.
I've read the configuration doc of Jboss 4.0.4 or others and did not find any commands/configuration variables to do this stuff.

If you have any ideas, I would be glad to read them :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139145#4139145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139145