[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: file extension .jsf ? instead of .jsp and .xhtml

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 04:58:19 EDT 2008

thanks,

yes... I realized after posting they are xhtml... (with the extensions...).

For the preferences configuration :
 - in General => Editors => File Association

 - the .jsf is there, with several editors, among them :
     - JBoss Tools JSP Editor (locked by 'JSP Fragment' content type)

 - in the .xhtml extension, there is this editor :
     - JBoss Tools HTML Editor (locked by 'HTML Fragment' content type)

I put also the JBoss Tools HTML Editor in the .jsf association.

I have tried all these editor, to open a .jsf file.
There still was no code completion, no toolTips about the tags, etc...

May be this config is not enough ?...

Which editor is "our editor" for jsf files ?
Did I missed something ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139184#4139184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139184