[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: file extension .jsf ? instead of .jsp and .xhtml
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 04:58:19 EDT 2008
yes... I realized after posting they are xhtml... (with the extensions...).
For the preferences configuration :
- in General => Editors => File Association
- the .jsf is there, with several editors, among them :
- JBoss Tools JSP Editor (locked by 'JSP Fragment' content type)
- in the .xhtml extension, there is this editor :
- JBoss Tools HTML Editor (locked by 'HTML Fragment' content type)
I put also the JBoss Tools HTML Editor in the .jsf association.
I have tried all these editor, to open a .jsf file.
There still was no code completion, no toolTips about the tags, etc...
May be this config is not enough ?...
Which editor is "our editor" for jsf files ?
Did I missed something ?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139184#4139184
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139184
More information about the jboss-user