[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has b

rsdickerson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 08:05:54 EDT 2008

The problem is that the users the book has you add do not have a "security-role" association. Here's what you can do to resolve this problem:

Insert a row in the JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP table for each new user to associate the user with one of the security-roles (manager, participant or administrator...or you can keep it simple and just make them all participants).

Explode the jbpm-console.war file in a temporary location. Edit the web.xml file so that the security-role section looks like this:

<!--
  |        This role list should be changed to include all the relevant roles for your
  |        environment.
  |     -->
  |     <security-role>
  |         <role-name>admin</role-name>
  |     </security-role>
  |     <security-role>
  |         <role-name>user</role-name>
  |     </security-role>
  |     <security-role>
  |         <role-name>manager</role-name>
  |     </security-role>
  |     <security-role>
  |         <role-name>participant</role-name>
  |     </security-role>
  |     <security-role>
  |         <role-name>administrator</role-name>
  |     </security-role>

Now, just zip up the war file again (if you use a zip program be sure to change to file extension to 'war').

And redeploy jbpm-console.war.

Let me know if you have any trouble with these instructions and I'll be glad to elaborate on them.

Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139232#4139232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139232