[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Listening to a topic in Weblogic from a MDB running under Jb

Slay0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 09:41:17 EDT 2008

Hi guys,
I've got a following question. There is a MDB that runs under one Weblogic instance and listens to a topic in another Weblogic instance. What I have to do is to make it run under Jboss but still listen to a Weblogic topic. In case of weblogic2weblogic deployment was quiet simple - I just had to provide correct 'provider-url' and 'initial-context-factory' in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml:

  | <message-driven-descriptor>
  |       <destination-jndi-name>xxx</destination-jndi-name>
  |       <initial-context-factory>weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory</initial-context-factory>
  |       <provider-url>t3://xxx:7001</provider-url>
  | </message-driven-descriptor>

As far as I see this can't be done that simple(just by changing name of vendor-specific xml file).
So where do I provide those properties and what else do I do in order to make my MDB work? :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139279#4139279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139279