[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: haSingleton JMS + cluster (publisher node receiving its

mdonato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 15:12:56 EDT 2008

So i have big problem,

I have an application that willl run in 2 servers ... the same application !!

My application has an SessionBean that send messages to JMS, and have 2 MDB's that receive messages, one for queue and other for topic.

But when the message was sent to "topic", for now, it's ok to be delivered to all those servers, including it self, but, when the message was sent to "queue", the server who sent that message should not receive it, only one of the other's servers may receive.

I think that JMS was designed to sent messages to other's servers or applications, but not to it self!

Is there a workaround ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139446#4139446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139446