[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Create timer -

rruppel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 15:46:14 EDT 2008

hi all,

i know this thread is old, but I have an doubt about this subject

I have the same problem, and both suggestions worked

1. editing the ejb-deployer to use the same datasource for the timer

2. editing the jbossjta-properties.xml to allow the two resources at same transaction

ok, but I think it would be even better that I could just create two transactions:

first I persist the information I want... I commit and then I start a new transaction to only create the Timer...

i tryed to do this inside a Stateless bean, just adding TransactionAttribute of type REQUIRES_NEW to the method

but this didnt worked.... someone can explain and please give a solution

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139454#4139454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139454