[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Single Sign On with LDAP Examples

tamilnandhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 28 03:28:58 EDT 2008

Hi buddy,

Thanks for the post.

I tested with your post and able to create users in LDAP (verifieed with ldap browser) and tried to run the test login page which comes with the jboss-sso-1.0CR1 package..

when i gave the user created (TestUer) in LDAP, it says login failed. when i look at the jboss server command prompt, it says "The user has not been activated-TestUser" something like this.

But when i gave the admin or Directory manager users, it simply says Login Failed and no error on the jboss command prompt..

I looked at the ldap.log file, ther i was found some entries that, the jboss searched for the user TestUser (nearly 3 to 5 times).

Please tell me why this error comes and give me solution to resolve this one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139555#4139555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139555