[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployng war file: Using InvokerServlet in JBoss 4.2.2

dilipmavireddi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 28 04:51:22 EDT 2008

"ramboid" wrote : With JBoss 4.2.2, can I use the InvokerServlet in the <servlet-mapping> section of my web.xml? With JBoss 4.0.5GA, I was able to create war deployments with a web xml that would map the servlets as follows:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139577#4139577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139577