[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - AJAX4JSF call on a SLSB causes EJBAccessException

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 29 12:17:07 EDT 2008

Hello all,

finally, I have AJAX4JSF running on JBoss Portal 2.6.4 (on JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA) with the current portlet-brigde.
Now, all my session beans use the java:jaas/portlet security domain and a normal call (e.g. from a commandButton, through a managed bean) works fine.
But, if I call a session bean via a a4j-request, I always get an EJBAccessException.
I tried to look at the current Principal before calling the SLSB and I saw, that it is "user" (logged in as user:user)... what ever that means?!

Is this a bug or do I have to configure anything to have a correct initialized user associated with a a4j-call?

Thanks,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139843#4139843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139843