[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: javaEE5 JAX-WS web services - JBOSS 4.2.2

sajhak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 30 17:26:10 EDT 2008

   thanks for the link Peter.

when i deploy the service endpoint , it gives an error saying something relevent to JAXB2.0 ....

The service implementation is as folows is as follows.

  | public class SayHelloWebServiceBean implements SayHelloWebService {
  |
  |     public String sayHello(String name) {
  |         return "Hello , welcome " + name;
  |     }
  | }

i feel the error is  because my methods parameters and return types are "String" . is that the case ?

if so how should i correct that ?

Is this an issue with  JBOSS (application server) ? because , as i remember right , in Sun Application server , this method wont give errors..

pls help

thanks in advance
Saji

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139944#4139944