[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss is caching JSPs and not detecting changes

scotthendo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 02:08:49 EDT 2008

Hi guys, after a lot of snooping around I am 99% certain that JBoss is caching my JSPs but it is not detecting changes that I have made to them, so when I make some changes and deploy, its using old versions. I noticed that JBoss is adding a .java and a .class file for each JSP that I modify in my \jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\all\work\jboss.web\localhost\ directory. Its also creating a tmp folder in my \jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\all directory.

Can anyone suggest a solution? Is it possible to disable JBoss-Cache??

I am using JBoss 4.0.5.GA on Windows XP SP2.

Thanks in advance for any help, Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139984#4139984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139984