[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss is caching JSPs and not detecting changes

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 02:32:23 EDT 2008

"scotthendo" wrote : Hi guys, after a lot of snooping around I am 99% certain that JBoss is caching my JSPs but it is not detecting changes that I have made to them, so when I make some changes and deploy, its using old versions.

Scott,

How is your application deployed? Is it a war file or an ear? And is it deployed as an archive or in exploded format (as an directory)? And how do you change the jsps? I have been using JBoss and i havent seen an issue where JBoss does not detect changes to my jsps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139987#4139987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139987