[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - process design advise

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 05:38:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

A couple of questions:

1) Say I have a review process for a business item (awaiting review, reviewed, etc).  Sometimes (say 2% of the time) the item needs to be reviewed again.  I'm using the business key of the item as the business key of the process (so I can find it).  If I start a new jBPM process with the same key I get problems later on due to Jbpm saying more than one process for a key. Should I reuse the same process and signal it some how to start again?  Or should I some how use a different key?

2) Is there any delete functionality to clear up all ended processes? Can you point me in the direction of it.

Thanks

Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140047#4140047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140047