[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Bug: Injected EJB objects instantiated on every MDB call

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 05:57:06 EDT 2008

As I commented on the "bug" report. This is not JMS, this is EJB3.

OFF TOPIC - use the ejb3 forum rather than respond to this post.

It isn't clear to me what you are doing, but it doesn't look like a bug to me.
It looks like you don't understand that ejbs are pooled and/or that multiple copies
of an entity bean can exist simultanously,
e.g. for optimisitic locking

To have singletons you need to use some form of pessimistic locking which is usually not
very performant.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140058#4140058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140058